PACHSA is a membership organization for county human services administrators and their staff. There are two types of membership available: full membership and associate membership. For additional information contact Tom Stark.
To be eligible for full membership, an agency must be designated by their board of commissioners or county executive. Each full membership provides the appointed human services administrator and up to three of their staff the opportunity to receive PACHSA information on a variety of human services administration, fiscal, legislative and policy program topics.
To be eligible for an associate membership, an agency or individual must be approved by their county's designated full member. Each associate membership provides the appointed human services administrator or contact person the opportunity to receive PACHSA information on a variety of human services administration, fiscal, legislative, policy and program topics. Associate members may participate in some discussions but are not eligible to vote or hold a leadership position.
PACHSA members receive a substantial association product at a very reasonable cost. Member benefits include:
- Weekly electronic newsletter with information and updates related to various human services topics
- Monthly Membership Updates via conference call
- Advocacy in Harrisburg and Washington
- Regular direct interaction with key commonwealth cabinet officials and their staff
- Membership with the National Association of County Human Services Administrators (NACHSA)
- Member technical support, assistance, and mentoring through peer interaction
- Three two-day conferences each year
- Networking and educational opportunities